Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Change I Believe In

Let me tell you something, this Obama dude's got nothing on real change. Sure, he might have pimped the phrase to serve his campaign purposes, but the change he's talking about is far from the real changes we face every day.

Change is all around us every day, as long as we're willing to look for it. Seek it. Live it. And sometimes it just sneaks on us so suddenly that it completely shifts our paradigm forever.

What am I talking about? Salma Hayek's boobs. Duh. I can't believe I never noticed their sheer mass in the past. Then again, even as a hetero male, I'll admit that I haven't really spent an inordinate amount of time thinking about her bazoombas. Maybe 17, 18 hours, tops on a really slow weekend. Now, after watching them shift the gravitational pull of the Earth on Thursday nights, I'm thinking that I really missed the boat on this one.


Thank you to 30 Rock for getting me up to speed.

No comments: