Friday, June 15, 2007


You know what pisses me off?

When people say “I don’t like to say ‘I told you so’” and then go on to tell you what you already know. That’s bullshit. Everybody loves to say, “I told you so.” It comes from an innate desire to be right about something. It also comes from an innate desire to be punched in the nipple by me. I do that now whenever someone pulls the “told you so” line out of their ass. Believe me, it’s made me more friends than enemies. You don’t want a nipple-puncher as an enemy. That’s just Common Sense 101. They teach you that on the first day.

Consider yourselves warned.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Does this go along with your hatred of the phrase "Note to self..."?

You are so weird, which is why I'm glad that we're related by marriage. It's good to have weird relatives.

There's a house for sale across the street from us. You should move here. Life is better up here. And yes, there are plenty of lowly Bear fans with whom you can share your degenerate fanhood.